2.17.2011

The perfect no-baseball jacket





I was in ♥ with the baseball jacket from New Look, but when I decided to buy it I didn't find it, sold out. So last night I saw that my true love jacket was in stock again! I was ready to buy it but my computer turned crazy and closed the page. OK I GOT IT, this jacket is not for me... Then I found this real pretty at Asos, and I had a 15% discount, and free delivery. It's not the baseball jacket I was looking for but I think it's so much better ♥

2 comentarios:

  1. I totally agree! This one is better than the New Look one. I kinda liked the New Look one but held back because of the price then I saw it in the brick and mortar store and i didn't examine it closely but the material looks thick and i live in a desert sort of place so it's a no no! This one is so pretty and can go with lovely spring dresses when the time comes round!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :)))
    and it's super comfy! I'll add some patches and I'll show you how it fits :

    ResponderEliminar